Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spooks, shooting stars & wishes.


Happy Halloween! At lunch time Toby & I joined CACH at Atlanic Wharf for a chinese buffet lunch. It was lovely to see the girls with their families, Toby had a great time running around with them. We met up with a friend who is approaching her LID anniversary. I'm sure we both had the thought 'one day it may be me'.
I recieved my first wish for the '100 good wishes quilt' lovely wish, beautiful fabric- thank you Jennifer & Darcy in Winnipeg.
We enjoyed a Halloween party for the children of our street at a neighbours house, Toby went as a Samuri Warrior, I thought it was a pirate outfit when I bought it, oops wrong again! They all over dosed on sugar & additves & had agreat time.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

We had a great Halloween-lots of fun

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Whatshername's Mummy said...

Hello
Just discovered your blog, isn't it time for an update?!
Kate x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home